Saturday, February 16, 2008

AGE - Four Wings

I was looking at this blog and I couldn't believe anything from Japan was posted yet. Well, most of my blog cooperators will hate me for posting this. Yes, this is shit ass crust (not d-beat yet, I am not that dumb) and probably their lyrics are stupid (couldn't find them anywhere but song titles as "psycho system" are enough to tell me this is enfantile or really really funny). So you're asking yourself why to download this record??? Well this is classic japanese shit. If you loved crazy Sakevi and his G.I.S.M probably you will easily fall in love with this. It's a kind of crust that reminds Amebix and early pioneers, but riffs (in perfect jap-style) are much more thrashy, gloomy and complicated (song "Darkness Again" contains one of the best guitar riffs i know). Singer reminds Sakevi and probably half of the japanese hardcore frontmen: guttural shouts in a
semi- incomprensible english. Think what you wanna think, this record makes me smile really a lot.


AGE - Four Wings

No comments: